Biomedical Waste Management
The Bio-Medical waste management protocol module keeps track of the collection and disposal of Bio-medical waste produced in the Healthcare Organization. This module helps in defining, identifying and categorizing the waste produced within the healthcare organization into different categories including the radioactive waste materials. This module identifies the areas within the organization where the waste is actually generated and finally disposed off. It also manages the time frames within which the waste has to be disposed off and provides a checklist for the same. It also helps to schedule and keep track of the staff responsible for the BMW Disposal.
- Categorization of waste into different types.
- Keeps track of the Generation of Waste.
- Schedules and identifies the Collection of waste
- Tracks and records the transportation of waste.
- Acknowledgement of the safe disposal of waste.
- Scheduling of the timely disposal of waste.
- Radioactive waste disposal management.
- Color codes for different types of waste.