Purchasing is an important part of material management department and it is generally defined by the parties who are selling products and purchase line lists, each containing a product and quantity. Purchase management of ERP offers complete control for generating purchase orders, completing procurement process, vendor payment, cost accrual etc. It also handles material issues, material receipts etc. This module is also responsible for establishing communication with other modules in order to ensure constant flow of data and information.
- It streamlines process and purchase cycles.
- Also looks after order closing and cancellation.
- Performs quality inspection of goods and multiple delivery
- Records complete payment in PO terms and PO authorization.
- Entry of purchase orders with all item details such as discounts, P&F, discounts etc.
- Flexibility of generating purchase orders in foreign and domestic currency
Purchase management also looks after preparing invoices, purchase orders and other similar tasks. It is integrated with production planning and inventory control. This ERP module determines whether vendors are providing services within the specified time or not. Vendor evaluation activities are integrated inside purchase module which allows the purchase orders for only those vendors which are approved.
Visit construction ERP software for more Construction ERP Modules list.