Service Order Processing and Billing
The Service Order Processing and Billing module is used to process the orders prescribed by the clinicians or other staff in real time. This is called e-prescribing of services or e-prescription. These orders are populated in their concerned departments after passing the process of billing. These services are billed on the concerned billing counters depending upon the category of the patient. (ie. General, Insured, Guest, Staff, etc.). CPT codes are used to denote the services provided within the Healthcare Organization.
- Generation of Service Orders by service points like Clinics, Wards, OT, etc.
- Electronic processing of orders.
- Real time updates.
- Service Order Tracking
- Service Point account for material consumption against Service Order
- Detection of material wastage and loss of revenue at service point.
- Provision for ensuring billing payment before the processing of order to the concerned department.
- Provision for giving discounts for services subject to authorization.
- Provision for providing healthcare packages and billing collectively for services provided in these packages.