Blood Bank Management System
The Blood Bank Management is one of the tricky issue for any healthcare institution. Electra HMIS provides the mechanism to support all the crucial functionalities of a Blood Bank, which includes process of receiving requisitions for blood, issuing blood and stock management. Besides blood management, collection & blood transfusion activities, it also considers maintaining records of the entire blood bank process and the recipient & donor reactions.
Online Blood bank management software module in our HMIS is specifically designed to process, store, retrieve and analyze the information concerned with the inventory and administration within a blood bank. This module has been developed with the aim of maintaining information pertaining to blood donors & receivers and also provides facility of knowing that required blood group is available or not at approached hospital or diagnostic center.
- Generating reports on the basis of Area wise, Stocks-Blood Group wise and expiry date wise.
- Maintain donor Database-Blood Group wise and Area wise.
- Update and maintain Unique Donor Identifications.
- Effective Key Consumables Inventory Management.
- Track and maintain information of all the Donor Types-Voluntary, Exchange and Directed
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Blood Bank to attain Better Control and Faster Response Time.
- Accurate & precise database/Record Management.
- Cross Blood Matching and Result Storage Facility.
- Digital Record archival, backup and restoring facility-Enhanced Housekeeping & Record Maintenance.
- Rejected Donor Database management for non-healthy Donor control and identification & control of Blood Transfusion related disease.
- Excellent searching facility for Expired and Destroyed Blood.
- Extensive Donor database with powerful Search Facility.
- Maintain database to identify patient record and Unique Donor Id for managing future list.
- Improve Blood Bank processes by offering constant and efficient software support.
- Blood bank list access to check availability for matching blood group
For more information & free online demo of our products Contact Us