Ambulance Services Management
This module helps to manage the ambulance services provided by the Healthcare Organization. This module keeps track of the ambulances available for service and also manages ambulances services ordered from external vendors. This module helps you manage the Scheduled as well as the emergency services of the ambulance. It also helps you maintain the basic life support facilities provided in the ambulance if any. The availability of ambulances and drivers are better managed using this module.
Features of Ambulance Module
- Normal Care/ Critical Care ambulance services.
- Scheduling of Ambulances/vehicles.
- Driver Duty roster.
- Accompanying Doctor's duty roster.
- Tariff management.
- Daily running statistics of ambulances.
- Scheduling maintenance of the vehicles.
- Managing emergency facilities provided in the ambulance.
- Provision for communication facilities within the Ambulance.