Bed Census Management
The Bed census management module maintains the record of bed occupancy status at all times. It facilitates the estimation of appropriate waiting times for patients and avoids unnecessary empty beds. It helps the Healthcare organization in reducing the bed turnover time which is very essential for optimization of the revenues. It also provides statistical information regarding the occupancy status of a bed over a period of time.
Features of the Bed Census Management Module
- Current bed allocation status overview
- Monitoring and reducing the bed turnover time.
- Recognizing the staff involved in the turnover process of a bed.
- Statistical analysis of utilization per ward, consultant and specialty.
- Scheduling the housekeeping and maintenance activities.
- Calculation of revenue generated from each type of bed.