Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
An Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is the health related information of an individual which is created, modified and maintained within a healthcare organization. Electra's EMR module helps you to record and retrieve the clinical information of a patient. It provides a central repository for holding the entire medical records of the patient. It stores data in an organized and structured manner so that a clinician or any healthcare provider can easily access clinical data based on his role, needs and security rights.
- Superior GUI to make data collection easy for the consulting doctors/ transcriptionists.
- Collated & formatted collection of information on patients, as required.
- Search on patient records by patient name, patient ID, etc.
- Complete clinical data repository.
- Capturing basic patient demographic details.
- ICD-10 Codes for Diagnosis and Clinical Findings.
- CPT codes for all the Clinical and Diagnostic procedures.
- Real time ordering of tests and medications.
- Customized forms for various specialties to simplify clinical history taking.
- Laboratory reports, medical Images, clinical procedure records, etc.
- Built-in reports and user-oriented report-writing capabilities, etc.
Note: Our inbuilt ERM is also capable to archive the scanned documents or past records of the patients to be tagged with Patient ID as per the case in order to retrieve at a later stage.