In-patient Admission Transfer Discharge
Electra HMIS offers another integral module on ADT or In-patient Admission Transfer Discharge. This module takes care of admission, discharge and the transfer process of a patient seamlessly. This module enables the search on availability and manages the allocation of a bed, ward and room to a patient according to availability or costs associated and thereby managing the transfers. It take care of appropriate discharge process is followed and also ensures a comprehensive discharge summary is generated at the end.
Features of In-Patient Admission Discharge Transfer module
- Comprehensive form for collection of precise data regarding the patient.
- Thorough evaluation of the patient condition.
- Tools for accompanying the decision making process.
- Recording the doctors and nursing notes for further management.
- Processing orders in real time to the respective departments.
- Managing the billing process.
- Managing the payments done by third parties.
- Bed and ward allocation and transfer.
- E-prescribing of the medications.
- Final billing and settlements.
- Clinical Packages management.