Though many radiology equipments now a day come with their own Picture Archival and Communication System there are many reasons why one should use our PACS instead. Our PACS provides better tools for manipulating the DICOM images. It is fully integrated with the RIS of our product Electra HMIS and hence rules out any chance of incompatibility with other PACS. It facilitates the storage of the radiology images against the patients EMR details which provides precise data related to the date, time and condition of the patient pertaining to which the Diagnostic imaging was actually done . It provides easy access and manipulation of the radiology images and their reports.
Features of the PACS Radiology Module
- Ability for all the image storage to be on-line.
- Ability to automatically display warning when the storage space used is above 70%
- Superior tools for manipulation and labeling of images.
- Ability to provide for the maintenance of the storage system without loss of data or time.
- Ability to provide purge, archive and move lists by user-defined criteria
- Ability to track films at the following levels:
- 1. Master Folder
- 2. Subfolders
- 3. Procedure incl. C.T. Scan, DSA (Digital Subtraction Angiography)
- 4. Reported status
- 5. Unreported status.
- Picture Archiving Communicating System (PACS) communication with all Radiology modalities.
- Integrated with the HMIS where films and reports are easily accessed and previous images/ reports will be available for any references.
- Ability to view radiographic images at wards, ER, clinics, with or without reports.
- Ability to view primary and final reports for urgent cases at ER and any selected area.
- Ordering Physicians have the ability to refer any unreported images to radiologist requesting urgent report.
- Ability to view the same image in deferent areas such as wards, clinic Etc.
- Ability to print high quality diagnostic images in hard copy or to be saved on CD and any other external storage media.
- Ability to send these images via internet or remote connection such as outside hospital clinic along with reports.