Stores and Inventory Management
The stores and inventory management helps you keep track of each and every item consumed within the healthcare organization. It keeps track of the sales and purchases taking place within the healthcare organization. The consumable as well as non consumable items are identified and accounted for. Provision for FIFO and LIFO management of the inventory items. Online purchase requests from various stores in the healthcare organization to the warehouse of the Healthcare Organization. Receiving quotations and issuing purchase orders to various vendors.
Features of stores and inventory management module.
- Real time request of stock by the stores to the warehouse.
- Automatic alerts when minimum stock level is reached.
- Stock consumption with provision for FIFO and LIFO.
- Purchase request generation by stores.
- Issue of purchase order by purchase department to the vendors.
- Vendor management.
- Negotiations management.
- Provision for defining specific items to stores.
- Alerts for items nearing expiry.
- Racking and shelving of the store items.
- Cold storage room management.