ERP for Distribution Industry
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is referred as a great way of simply organizing a large number of processes into a systematic application. In today's modern era, every organization wants to achieve flawlessness in running activities and for that it always require a well structured system to integrate all operational activities.
A never ending life cycle of products sourcing by regularly connecting to the new suppliers has become a headache for the distributors. Almost each ERP software has distribution handling functionality but they are not robust enough to administer all distribution channels efficiently. Choosing the right ERP for distribution overcome the above problems by effectively managing, planning, and shipping the consignment without any hassle.
Distribution ERP SoftwareWith the intention to optimally maintain inventory, ensure fast movement of goods along with offering sound customer relationship management, ACGIL proudly introduce a highly powerful distribution ERP software that organize entire administration of the firm. It has sophisticated structure that offers proper and standard end-to-end supply chain management. Preferred ERP is adequately developed keeping in mind the requirements of customer relationship management, in-depth management of supply chain and excellent warehouse management.
- Effective pricing and on-time order fulfillment
- Advanced inventory maintenance
- Maintain routing and shipping of goods
- Warehouse maintenance functionality
Clients get facilitated by having web-based as well as cloud hosted solutions considered best for domestic & international and also for single & multi-site operational environment. ERP for distribution management is a real-time yet easy to use application, subjected to handle entire centralized database corresponding to sales, purchase and inventory operations.
- Allows item tracking and identify cost associated with the goods
- Promote sales analysis necessary for customer demand analysis and market planning
- Always provide a mechanism for on-time order fulfillment, sales force automation and customer relationship management
- A completely automated system facilitates effective shipping operations
The Core of Proposed MX-ERP
- Pre Sales Activities
- Conveyance Claim/Reimbursement Management
- Customer Relation Management
- Sales & Dispatch
Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Distribution & Commission Management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Purchase Module
- Vendors Management
- Inventory Module
- Human Resource Management
- Time Office & Payroll Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Admin and Security Management