Pharmacy Management System
The Drug Information System or online Pharmacy Management Sytem, Electra HMIS offers this as a well integrated module helpful in managing drug distribution, stock management and in monitoring functions of an incorporated pharmacy outlet in a healthcare center. This module works by receiving the prescriptions from the consulting doctors that automatically reflects into dispensing unit to a respective patient which does not require any manual intervention.
The pharmaceutical inventory has also the provisions for FIFO and LIFO dispensing methods that can work as per the hospital requirements. The batch nos., drug interactions, mfg. dates, expiry dates and all the related details are properly displayed to avoid wrong medicine distribution. Stock levels can also be managed as per the policy and protocols of the hospitals. Other features are highlighted below.
- Provides an extensive list of drugs available.
- The ATC method of medicine classification is used for research purposes.
- The medicines can be manipulated as per various aspects.
- Deducting the drug stock depending on their specific batch nos., mfg. dates and exp. dates
- Accepts E-prescriptions from different departments and consulting doctors.
- Auto generates alerts when stock reached to its minimum level.
- Online request generation for stock order from the main store.
- Effective provisions for FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Provide accurate reports of consumption details.